|Experience - Licenses - Memberships - Affiliations
- Check It Out Property Inspections Founded in 2003
- CREIA Region Eight Director - 2008-2009
- CREIA N. San Diego County Chapter President – 2006
- CREIA N. San Diego County Chapter Board 2004-2006
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified
- CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association) Certified
- ICC (International Code Council) Member
- Remodel and new construction (Class B license #838512, inactive status) experience
- Inspector maintains Errors and Omissions, and General Liability Insurance
- Federal Emergency Management Agency ( FEMA ) trained
- NSDCAR North San Diego County Association of Realtors® (NSDCAR) Affiliate Member
- Inspection Training Associates (ITA) certified for complete residential inspections with advanced certification in new construction, tile roofs, fireplace/chimney, and pools & spas
Check It Out Property Inspections is a professional real estate inspection company serving most of San Diego, south Orange, and south Riverside counties. We offer residential purchase inspections as well as pre-listing, in-process construction, and new home warranty property inspections. Inspection reports include photos and annotations, and are informative and easy to read (view sample report here).
All real estate inspections are conducted according to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
Rich Zak, CCI, is the inspector of choice for many Realtors® and investors buying their own homes or investment properties. He specializes in personal service by limiting inspection bookings. Extra effort is made to access difficult to reach areas and systems of the property, providing you with a thorough inspection.
Types of Inspections
* Listing Inspections
* Purchase Inspections
* New Home Warranty Inspections
* Energy Checkup Audits
* Multi-unit Residential Inspections
* In-Process Construction Inspections